Sunday 22 March 2015

KnockYourVibe Knocks it Out of the Ballpark

My wife recommended a KnockYourVibe machine http://www.vibrationmachine.reviews/ to me for christmas this year, and I couldn’t be more pleased with the results I have seen thus far. I am down 30lbs and I love it!



A few things I love about the KnockYourVibe is the look of the machine. It doesn’t come across as clunky, or outdated. It has a sleek design that meshes will with my home, so it doesn’t stick out like a sore thumb.

On top of that, the power that the KnockYourVibe generates is impressive. Just standing on it for a few min makes me feel like I have been working out for hours. The best part is, that the motor on the KnockYourVibe machine is silent. Dead silent. Which is great because I live in an apartment complex, and my walls are paper thin. This allows me to work out in peace, and not worry about my neighbors lodging a complaint with my landlord.


The size of the machine is very manageable. It fits in my bedroom easily, and allows plenty of room to maneuver. I have seen other vibration machines take up twice the space, so it's such a blessing that I don’t have to worry about it with the KnockYourVibe.

I found out this new mobile phone website which is quite good, check it out:http://www.comparateurdetelephone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment